He graduated with a BS degree in Commerce and Business Administration from the University of Alabama and went on to score the highest in the state on the CPA exam. Leroy has taught Certified Financial Planner classes at Duke University and graduate finance classes at Georgia State University, and is a member of the American Institute of CPAs.
He is the Past Board Chair of the DeKalb Community Service Board, a Trustee of the Northlake Community Alliance, Chair of the Business/Accounting Advisory Board of Georgia Piedmont Technical College and Co-coordinator of Crown Financial Ministries at his church.
Married with two adult children, Leroy enjoys golf and reading when he's not busy helping clients grow and safeguard their wealth.
His primary area of focus is:
• Wealth preservation and growth for individual clients
Awards & Recognition
• Multi-year Five Star Wealth Manager1
• CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
• CPA Certified Public Accountant
• PFS Personal Finance Specialist
• BS, Commerce and Business Administration, University of Alabama
• Taught CFP classes at Duke University
• Taught Graduate Finance classes at Georgia State University
• Chair of the Business/Accounting Advisory Board of Georgia Piedmont Technical College
• Member of the American Institute of CPAs