For $350, one of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER professionals will give you clear advice on which funds to choose, how much to contribute, and whether to make Roth or Traditional 401(k) contributions.
Our 401(k) Plan Review includes ...
- A personal and independent review by an investment professional
- Professional research on your current 401(k) investment choices
- Suggested fund allocations based on your stated goals, age, and risk tolerance
- A phone call with one of our advisors to help you navigate your 401(k) website and implement our recommendations.
All with the goal of helping you...
- Reduce risk
- Decrease portfolio fees
- Increase potential return
We’ll follow up with a quick risk assessment survey and arrange to get a copy of your current 401(k) options and your payment. Then, one of our CFP® professionals, based in Atlanta, Georgia, will review your investment choices and set up a phone call to help you make any necessary changes.
The 401k Plan Review is not intended to be a comprehensive financial planning tool. It assumes a long-term strategy. Increase in value of the portfolio is neither guaranteed or implied. All investment involves some degree of risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.