His clients includes those whose retirement is a long way off, fast approaching or is already here. Erik's arsenal of retirement tools include a variety of proven strategies as well as investment options. Erik puts it this way, "Nothing is more gratifying to me than to see my clients achieve a confident retirement."
When he isn't busy helping his clients achieve that kind of retirement, Erik enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. A Valdosta State grad, he's a lifelong fan of the Atlanta Braves and the University of Georgia Bulldogs.
Erik’s Specialties include:
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning/Investment Planning
- Asset Management
- Individual 401(k)’s
- Small/mid-sized Business 401(k)’s
- Traditional IRA’s
- ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds)
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Income
- Estate Planning/Trust Management/Charitable Giving/Legacy Planning
- Cash Flow Strategies
• BBA, Management, Valdosta State University