In addition to advising individual clients, Financial Advisor and Managing Principal Jaime Benedetti has established an enviable reputation for his work in helping companies improve their Qualified Retirement Plans. Working directly with owners, CFOs or Heads of Human Resources, Jaime has helped companies of from 50 to 500 employees enhance the overall effectiveness of their retirement plans -often at no additional cost to the company.
Jaime is also highly regarded for his work with physicians, dentists and attorneys in developing customized retirement solutions for highly compensated members of their practices and for the professionals themselves. The Qualified Retirement Plans he has created for his physician clients have helped many successful doctors reduce their income taxes while protecting their assets from frivolous lawsuits.
Jaime is happily married to his wife, Christine, and they have one daughter, Cecilia. When not working with his clients, Jaime can be found coaching and playing soccer (a sport that he played at a collegiate level), as well as travelling and scuba diving with his wife.
Active in the community, he has served on the board of Colombianitos3, and helps raise money for Children's Healthcare of Atlanta3. Jaime has also served as a mentor and speaker for the National Hispanic Scholarship Fund3, and volunteers as a soccer coach at Oglethorpe University3. He is a parishioner at Christ the King Catholic Church3.
Among his areas of focus are:
• Qualified Retirement Plan design
• Defined Benefit Plans
• Defined Contribution Plans
• Employee Education and Enrollment
• Small Business
• Tax Planning Strategies
• Executive Compensation and Benefit Strategies
• Retirement Plan Distribution
• Employee Stock Options
Awards & Recognition
• Five Star Wealth Manager1 2009-2012, 2014-2015
• Ameriprise Circle of Success 2007, 2011
• CFP® CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
• CRPC® Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
• Instructor, Emory University Certified Financial Planner Program3 - Employee Benefits and Retirement Planning
• BS, Computer Science, University of Dayton/Georgia State University